- Material - Made of soft PU leather with exquisite craft, comfortable and wear-resistant; Size: 18*36*10cm; Weight: 0.5kg; Stylish and fashionable; Please keep away from fire and avoid to exposure to direct sunlight
- Capacity - Designed one large zippered section that can hold power bank, ipad mini, bottle, wallet, first aid supplies, small notebook, and so on; One oblique zippered section can hold some little things like face tissue, iphone, pen, keys etc
- About The Detail - Smooth zipper, adopt excellent hardware that will not rust, with a leather pull that grip it easily; Strap, it's adjustable to fit your length, it's also can move to right or left; The bottom adopt closed hemming process
- Unbalance Sling Bag Wearing Styles - It's great convenient to hang on your shoulder with a buckle. Satchel can be used both at chest pack and shoulder bag, travel bag. Adjust the strap to fit your length
- Exquisite Craft - The stitching is neat and exquisite, firm and durable; The hardware is import that will not fade or rust, it's corrosion resistant and durable; It's a good gift for your family member
PU Teens Leather Sling for Travel Fashionable Bag and Functional Soft Boys Shoulder Body Cross Bag Large for with iVotre Bag Capacity Men
Managing Director Mark C. Musa has more than 20 years of experience in litigation support, forensic economics, accounting, finance, litigation consulting and financial investigations. Mr. Musa’s areas of expertise include the following: lost earnings and fringe benefits, lost business profits, business interruptions, breach of contract, valuation of life care plans / cost of care assessments, misappropriation of trade secrets, damage calculations, misappropriation of assets, loss of household services, and forensic accounting / fraud investigations. Mr. Musa has provided expert testimony on numerous occasions related to financial damages at jury trials, arbitration, and depositions.
Mark C. Musa
Soft Body iVotre Shoulder Cross Sling with Functional and Fashionable Men Leather Capacity PU Large Bag for Bag Boys for Bag Travel Teens Simon Consulting
Managing Director Mark C. Musa has more than 18 years of experience in litigation support, forensic economics, accounting, finance, litigation consulting and financial investigations.
Mr. Musa has extensive experience in evaluating and calculating economic damages stemming from litigation involving personal injury (including medical malpractice), commercial business disputes, wrongful death, and employment disputes (wrongful termination and discriminatory actions). Mr. Musa has worked extensively with law firms, insurance companies, Fortune 500 companies, privately held businesses, governmental agencies, and individuals as part of his work as a financial consultant. Mr. Musa holds a B.S. degree in Economics from Arizona State University. He is a member of numerous professional organizations, including the
National Association of Forensic Economics
American Academy of Economic and Financial Experts
. Prior to joining Simon Consulting, Mr. Musa worked for a global consulting company in that firm’s Disputes and Investigations practice.