- Superior Material: It's crafted from premium anti-scratch and water-resistant PU leather, select soft and durable polyester lining. Barbie LOGO printing shows full of inner beauty
- Unique & Fashion: Besides simple line the bag shape itself owns, the metal decoration improve your OL temperament, which create a workplace style
- Ultimate Comfortable: With a sturdy top carry handle, lightweight body, adjustable and padded back straps to ensure the most comfortable fit
- Interior Design: Multi carriage bags and layered design make it high capacity, it could accommodate all kinds of daily cosmetics without pressure
- Suitable Occasion: This is a multi function handbag/shoulder bag/cross-body bag, convertible multi-use, great for shopping, dating, working, traveling and so on
Classic Classic Contrast Bag Cross Dual Color Series Adjustable Simple Bag Strap Design BBFB363 body Chain Barbie Shoulder Use
Managing Director Mark C. Musa has more than 20 years of experience in litigation support, forensic economics, accounting, finance, litigation consulting and financial investigations. Mr. Musa’s areas of expertise include the following: lost earnings and fringe benefits, lost business profits, business interruptions, breach of contract, valuation of life care plans / cost of care assessments, misappropriation of trade secrets, damage calculations, misappropriation of assets, loss of household services, and forensic accounting / fraud investigations. Mr. Musa has provided expert testimony on numerous occasions related to financial damages at jury trials, arbitration, and depositions.
Mark C. Musa
Barbie Contrast Classic body Classic Simple Cross Adjustable Bag Design Use Dual Shoulder Color Series Strap Bag BBFB363 Chain Simon Consulting
Managing Director Mark C. Musa has more than 18 years of experience in litigation support, forensic economics, accounting, finance, litigation consulting and financial investigations.
Mr. Musa has extensive experience in evaluating and calculating economic damages stemming from litigation involving personal injury (including medical malpractice), commercial business disputes, wrongful death, and employment disputes (wrongful termination and discriminatory actions). Mr. Musa has worked extensively with law firms, insurance companies, Fortune 500 companies, privately held businesses, governmental agencies, and individuals as part of his work as a financial consultant. Mr. Musa holds a B.S. degree in Economics from Arizona State University. He is a member of numerous professional organizations, including the
National Association of Forensic Economics
American Academy of Economic and Financial Experts
. Prior to joining Simon Consulting, Mr. Musa worked for a global consulting company in that firm’s Disputes and Investigations practice.