- This gorgeous Sparkle detail clutch is perfect for creating a sophisticated look. Available in different colors to suit any outfit, this clutch comes with plenty of space and chain strap.
- This is a perfect choice for smart evening wear, bang on trend with key details that will update your style for the new season. Unique material. Comes with chain strap. The HOTTEST STYLES ONLY AVAILABLE FROM SWANKYSWANS.
- Outer Material: Synthetic
- Size: 20 x 10 x 4 cm (7.9 x 4 x 1.6 inches) Approx
- Style: Box Shape Clutch Bag. Closure: Clasp
- Buy with confidence, SWANKYSWANS is a trusted British Brand. We use vegan leather and durable synthetic materials that make a bag look stylish but also practical for everyday use.
SWANKYSWANS Melissa Prom Bag Womens Sparkle Clutch Box Black Party
Managing Director Mark C. Musa has more than 20 years of experience in litigation support, forensic economics, accounting, finance, litigation consulting and financial investigations. Mr. Musa’s areas of expertise include the following: lost earnings and fringe benefits, lost business profits, business interruptions, breach of contract, valuation of life care plans / cost of care assessments, misappropriation of trade secrets, damage calculations, misappropriation of assets, loss of household services, and forensic accounting / fraud investigations. Mr. Musa has provided expert testimony on numerous occasions related to financial damages at jury trials, arbitration, and depositions.
Mark C. Musa
Black Melissa Box Bag Prom SWANKYSWANS Party Womens Sparkle Clutch Simon Consulting
Managing Director Mark C. Musa has more than 18 years of experience in litigation support, forensic economics, accounting, finance, litigation consulting and financial investigations.
Mr. Musa has extensive experience in evaluating and calculating economic damages stemming from litigation involving personal injury (including medical malpractice), commercial business disputes, wrongful death, and employment disputes (wrongful termination and discriminatory actions). Mr. Musa has worked extensively with law firms, insurance companies, Fortune 500 companies, privately held businesses, governmental agencies, and individuals as part of his work as a financial consultant. Mr. Musa holds a B.S. degree in Economics from Arizona State University. He is a member of numerous professional organizations, including the
National Association of Forensic Economics
American Academy of Economic and Financial Experts
. Prior to joining Simon Consulting, Mr. Musa worked for a global consulting company in that firm’s Disputes and Investigations practice.