- ①Full-grain calf leather: Ordinary full-grain leather has a lot of aesthetic imperfections. For example: many scratches, big hair follicle. As a result, we choose calf leather because it is much cleaner, offer a much more smoother surface, and great feel to the hand!
- ②Full-Aniline dye: This dying method will bring out the beauty of the leather. The color will stand out, develop a rich and luxurious look (as you can see from the pictures). The natural grain is on full display, and give the wallet a "distinctive personality". Only the best hides with minimal scratches and imperfections are selected for full-aniline dye, therefore it is the most beautiful and expensive type of leather you can find.
- ③Smell: Our leather smells very very good! In fact, we would like you to try it out yourself. We even thought about making a leather blanket out of it. It just smells that good.
- ④Hand-stitched: Hand-stitched is more elegant than machine. As you can see in the picture, the stitching hole is very clean and leave no damage marks to its surrounding area. The stitching is slightly angle elegantly which contribute a more luxurious look. Once you are familiar with hand-stitched, it will be hard to go back.
- ⑤Handmade: We pay great attention to details. The edge is sanded, burnished, and apply a paint layer. This process is repeated 3 times to achieve a 3 layers paint. The result is a solid smooth durable edge offer a sophisticated look. The cash pocket is lined with real cow leather (more durable) offer a complete uniform structure to the whole wallet.
Grain Red Bifold Blue Mens Black Leather With Brown Cicero Calf Wallet Green Premium Hand Full Blue Leather Stitch
Managing Director Mark C. Musa has more than 20 years of experience in litigation support, forensic economics, accounting, finance, litigation consulting and financial investigations. Mr. Musa’s areas of expertise include the following: lost earnings and fringe benefits, lost business profits, business interruptions, breach of contract, valuation of life care plans / cost of care assessments, misappropriation of trade secrets, damage calculations, misappropriation of assets, loss of household services, and forensic accounting / fraud investigations. Mr. Musa has provided expert testimony on numerous occasions related to financial damages at jury trials, arbitration, and depositions.
Mark C. Musa
Green Red Wallet Blue Hand Leather Grain Blue Black With Stitch Brown Mens Premium Full Cicero Bifold Leather Calf Simon Consulting
Managing Director Mark C. Musa has more than 18 years of experience in litigation support, forensic economics, accounting, finance, litigation consulting and financial investigations.
Mr. Musa has extensive experience in evaluating and calculating economic damages stemming from litigation involving personal injury (including medical malpractice), commercial business disputes, wrongful death, and employment disputes (wrongful termination and discriminatory actions). Mr. Musa has worked extensively with law firms, insurance companies, Fortune 500 companies, privately held businesses, governmental agencies, and individuals as part of his work as a financial consultant. Mr. Musa holds a B.S. degree in Economics from Arizona State University. He is a member of numerous professional organizations, including the
National Association of Forensic Economics
American Academy of Economic and Financial Experts
. Prior to joining Simon Consulting, Mr. Musa worked for a global consulting company in that firm’s Disputes and Investigations practice.