- STORAGE: This envelope clutch bag size: 7.1"(L) * 2.4"(W) * 11.6"(H). It has one big room and it has enough space for whatever essentials they might need. At the very least, a phone, keys, ID and credit card, small containers of makeup and toiletries and cash should be on the list.
- STYLES /FEATURES/ MATERIAL: This leather envelope clutch bag come in many different styles, like Clutch, Cross-Body bags, Purse, and this evening bags with chain strap will make you look even taller. Highest quality PU leather materials, combined with fashion design and beautiful colors.
- Outer Material: Smooth Leather
- Inner Material: Fabric
- Closure: magnet
- CARRY METHOD: Two ways to carry! Evening bag and purse. A handbag with a strap is great for situations where holding a bag for a long period may be uncomfortable, but a bag with a strap may seem awkward and inconvenience for some events. In these cases, consider a bag has two carry methods,also you can choose how you want to wear it for your carry method.
- OCCASIONS: The envelope clutch bag for women formal designed for use during special occasions and with more formal clothing. Evening bags are perfect for parties, weddings, date nights, or nights out on the town. Suitable for party, family reunion, prom, banquet and cocktail party and so on.
- Any problems with items, just kindly email and inform us immediately, we would give you one big supprise!
Prom Leather Ladies Clutch Handbag White Womens Shoulder Evening Envelope Bag Wedding Large
Managing Director Mark C. Musa has more than 20 years of experience in litigation support, forensic economics, accounting, finance, litigation consulting and financial investigations. Mr. Musa’s areas of expertise include the following: lost earnings and fringe benefits, lost business profits, business interruptions, breach of contract, valuation of life care plans / cost of care assessments, misappropriation of trade secrets, damage calculations, misappropriation of assets, loss of household services, and forensic accounting / fraud investigations. Mr. Musa has provided expert testimony on numerous occasions related to financial damages at jury trials, arbitration, and depositions.
Mark C. Musa
Ladies White Prom Shoulder Leather Evening Handbag Envelope Wedding Large Bag Clutch Womens Simon Consulting
Managing Director Mark C. Musa has more than 18 years of experience in litigation support, forensic economics, accounting, finance, litigation consulting and financial investigations.
Mr. Musa has extensive experience in evaluating and calculating economic damages stemming from litigation involving personal injury (including medical malpractice), commercial business disputes, wrongful death, and employment disputes (wrongful termination and discriminatory actions). Mr. Musa has worked extensively with law firms, insurance companies, Fortune 500 companies, privately held businesses, governmental agencies, and individuals as part of his work as a financial consultant. Mr. Musa holds a B.S. degree in Economics from Arizona State University. He is a member of numerous professional organizations, including the
National Association of Forensic Economics
American Academy of Economic and Financial Experts
. Prior to joining Simon Consulting, Mr. Musa worked for a global consulting company in that firm’s Disputes and Investigations practice.