- 12 Pairs Mens Sport Performance Trainer Low cut Socks - Size 6 - 11/Unisex Adult Classic/Unisex Classic Polo Shirt/Men's Low Raise Classic Fit Trunk (Pack of 3)/Men's Heavy T-Shirt Pack of 5/5 Pack Plain Crew Neck T-Shirt/Aviator Polarized Sunglasses Mens with Case - UV 400 Protection Metal Frame
- Black Lens Classic Sunglasses - Style Unisex Shades UV400 Protective Mens Ladies/Denim Men's Original Stretch Slim Fit Long Sleeve Casual Shirt
- Outer Material: Corduroy+Polyester
- Vest Yellow & Orange Small to 6XL 2 Band & Brace/Elastic Lace Thigh Bands with Anti Slip Silicone, Prevent Rubbing and Chafing Thigh Sock Elastic/Thin Nipple Covers - Reusable Adhesive Silicone Pas ties(2 Pairs)/Cropped 3/11 Lenght Cotton Leggings with Lace All Colours & All Sizes/Women Knot Front Dress Ruched Flattering Stretch Spring Dresses
- Women's Halter Neck Floral Summer Casual Sundress/Womens Summer Long Dress Casual Sleeveless Beach Backless Mini Dresses/Womens Gathered Sheering Strapless Long Maxi Dress/Ladies Sexy Maxi Dress Cold Shoulder Floral Short Sleeve Summer Beach Long Dresses with Pockets for Women White/Navy/Pink/Blue/Black, Size 8-24/S-3XL
Multicolorj Kindergarten Backpack Book Bag Boys Baby Cute School Girls Printing Kids Animal Children Toddler Cartoon Jimmkey Bag Backpack school Rucksack
Managing Director Mark C. Musa has more than 20 years of experience in litigation support, forensic economics, accounting, finance, litigation consulting and financial investigations. Mr. Musa’s areas of expertise include the following: lost earnings and fringe benefits, lost business profits, business interruptions, breach of contract, valuation of life care plans / cost of care assessments, misappropriation of trade secrets, damage calculations, misappropriation of assets, loss of household services, and forensic accounting / fraud investigations. Mr. Musa has provided expert testimony on numerous occasions related to financial damages at jury trials, arbitration, and depositions.
Mark C. Musa
Multicolorj Baby Cute Backpack school Kids Bag Boys Children Book Jimmkey Bag Animal Girls Cartoon Printing School Toddler Rucksack Backpack Kindergarten Simon Consulting
Managing Director Mark C. Musa has more than 18 years of experience in litigation support, forensic economics, accounting, finance, litigation consulting and financial investigations.
Mr. Musa has extensive experience in evaluating and calculating economic damages stemming from litigation involving personal injury (including medical malpractice), commercial business disputes, wrongful death, and employment disputes (wrongful termination and discriminatory actions). Mr. Musa has worked extensively with law firms, insurance companies, Fortune 500 companies, privately held businesses, governmental agencies, and individuals as part of his work as a financial consultant. Mr. Musa holds a B.S. degree in Economics from Arizona State University. He is a member of numerous professional organizations, including the
National Association of Forensic Economics
American Academy of Economic and Financial Experts
. Prior to joining Simon Consulting, Mr. Musa worked for a global consulting company in that firm’s Disputes and Investigations practice.