- SIZE MATTERS: W:28.9 x D:5.4 x H:14.3 cm| Long Well Designed Ladies Party Clutches with applique cut out floral pattern attribute Superior quality soft suede material with its matt finish looks
- FEATURES : 120 cm/48 inches Long Detachable Chain Strap | Fully Lined Interior | Cut Out Applique Vintage Pattern beatify the front side of the bag | compliment with Small Inner Pocket | Flap Over Closure with magnetic fastening.
- Outer Material: Suede Leather
- Inner Material: Textile
- Closure: Snap
- Material Composition: Faux Suede
- Piece of Fashion accessory relate rich character and queenly silhouette | choose this elegant cut work clutch bag from our signature collection to make more prominent appearance.
Chain Girls Clutch Designer Ladies Bag Cut Handbag Long Floral with Faux Party Xardi Wear Wedding Bridesmaid Women Vintage London Suede Blush For Prom cm 120 Evening Out
Managing Director Mark C. Musa has more than 20 years of experience in litigation support, forensic economics, accounting, finance, litigation consulting and financial investigations. Mr. Musa’s areas of expertise include the following: lost earnings and fringe benefits, lost business profits, business interruptions, breach of contract, valuation of life care plans / cost of care assessments, misappropriation of trade secrets, damage calculations, misappropriation of assets, loss of household services, and forensic accounting / fraud investigations. Mr. Musa has provided expert testimony on numerous occasions related to financial damages at jury trials, arbitration, and depositions.
Mark C. Musa
Ladies For Blush Suede Floral Wear Clutch Bag Prom cm Vintage Evening Designer Faux Out Long Chain Xardi with Girls Handbag London Wedding 120 Women Party Cut Bridesmaid Simon Consulting
Managing Director Mark C. Musa has more than 18 years of experience in litigation support, forensic economics, accounting, finance, litigation consulting and financial investigations.
Mr. Musa has extensive experience in evaluating and calculating economic damages stemming from litigation involving personal injury (including medical malpractice), commercial business disputes, wrongful death, and employment disputes (wrongful termination and discriminatory actions). Mr. Musa has worked extensively with law firms, insurance companies, Fortune 500 companies, privately held businesses, governmental agencies, and individuals as part of his work as a financial consultant. Mr. Musa holds a B.S. degree in Economics from Arizona State University. He is a member of numerous professional organizations, including the
National Association of Forensic Economics
American Academy of Economic and Financial Experts
. Prior to joining Simon Consulting, Mr. Musa worked for a global consulting company in that firm’s Disputes and Investigations practice.