- MATERIAL AND SIZE: Material- This shoulder handbags made with hight quality PU material and hardware;Size-22.5*9*18cm(L*W*H),only 0.45kg
- HANDLE AND SHOULDER STRAP : Handle of shoulder bags is comfortable and soft, sturdy. Shoulder strap is adjustable and removable
- CHARACTERISTICS:1-Streamers design increase fashion sense 2-Smooth zipper 3-Sturdy bottom support 4-Enough pockets and capacity 5-Easy to match clothes
- FREE SEND FASHION PENDANT: We will free send a pendant as gift for each messenger bag you buy,it is removable
- AFTER-SALES SERVICE : "Customer First ,Quality First",we provide a good after sells servies,if the handbag you receive has any problem , welcome to tell us at first time , we will give you best solution
Tibes Bag Ladies Black Tote Purse Shoulder Bag Women Crossbody Tote Bags Handbags Women Satchel Bags Bag Messenger B For Ladies
Managing Director Mark C. Musa has more than 20 years of experience in litigation support, forensic economics, accounting, finance, litigation consulting and financial investigations. Mr. Musa’s areas of expertise include the following: lost earnings and fringe benefits, lost business profits, business interruptions, breach of contract, valuation of life care plans / cost of care assessments, misappropriation of trade secrets, damage calculations, misappropriation of assets, loss of household services, and forensic accounting / fraud investigations. Mr. Musa has provided expert testimony on numerous occasions related to financial damages at jury trials, arbitration, and depositions.
Mark C. Musa
Women Women Tote Tote Handbags Satchel For Bag Ladies Crossbody Purse Shoulder Messenger Bags B Bag Bags Tibes Ladies Bag Black Simon Consulting
Managing Director Mark C. Musa has more than 18 years of experience in litigation support, forensic economics, accounting, finance, litigation consulting and financial investigations.
Mr. Musa has extensive experience in evaluating and calculating economic damages stemming from litigation involving personal injury (including medical malpractice), commercial business disputes, wrongful death, and employment disputes (wrongful termination and discriminatory actions). Mr. Musa has worked extensively with law firms, insurance companies, Fortune 500 companies, privately held businesses, governmental agencies, and individuals as part of his work as a financial consultant. Mr. Musa holds a B.S. degree in Economics from Arizona State University. He is a member of numerous professional organizations, including the
National Association of Forensic Economics
American Academy of Economic and Financial Experts
. Prior to joining Simon Consulting, Mr. Musa worked for a global consulting company in that firm’s Disputes and Investigations practice.