- ROOMY COMPARTMENT: 1 main zippered compartment roomy enough for all of your daily essentials
- INSIDE POCKETS: 1 back wall zip pocket, 2 slip pockets(cell phone and MP3-player)
- OUTSIDE POCKETS: 1 full-length front zip pockets, 2 zip pouch pockets, 1 back zip pocket for valuables
- ADJUSTABLE STRAP: allows you to wear the bag over your shoulder or as a crossbody
- DIMENSION (L x W x H): 10.6 x 3.5 x 9.1 in | 27 x 9 x 23 cm; Crossbody strap: 27.2 - 52 in | 69 cm -132 cm; Weight: 0.66 lbs | 0.3 kg
Bag Nylon Crossbody Black Mini Purse 955 955 Travel Shoulder Black
Managing Director Mark C. Musa has more than 20 years of experience in litigation support, forensic economics, accounting, finance, litigation consulting and financial investigations. Mr. Musa’s areas of expertise include the following: lost earnings and fringe benefits, lost business profits, business interruptions, breach of contract, valuation of life care plans / cost of care assessments, misappropriation of trade secrets, damage calculations, misappropriation of assets, loss of household services, and forensic accounting / fraud investigations. Mr. Musa has provided expert testimony on numerous occasions related to financial damages at jury trials, arbitration, and depositions.
Mark C. Musa
955 Travel Nylon Black Black Crossbody Bag Purse Mini 955 Shoulder Simon Consulting
Managing Director Mark C. Musa has more than 18 years of experience in litigation support, forensic economics, accounting, finance, litigation consulting and financial investigations.
Mr. Musa has extensive experience in evaluating and calculating economic damages stemming from litigation involving personal injury (including medical malpractice), commercial business disputes, wrongful death, and employment disputes (wrongful termination and discriminatory actions). Mr. Musa has worked extensively with law firms, insurance companies, Fortune 500 companies, privately held businesses, governmental agencies, and individuals as part of his work as a financial consultant. Mr. Musa holds a B.S. degree in Economics from Arizona State University. He is a member of numerous professional organizations, including the
National Association of Forensic Economics
American Academy of Economic and Financial Experts
. Prior to joining Simon Consulting, Mr. Musa worked for a global consulting company in that firm’s Disputes and Investigations practice.