- Item Type:Women Handbags Shoulder Tole Bag
- Fabric:Using high-quality PU leather and high-grade polyester cloth to enhance the service life.
- Inner Material: PU leather
- Handbag design:Two; Interior:Cell Phone Pocket,Interior Zipper Pocket
- Large storage space and zipper design to meet your shopping travel needs, but also reduce the safety of the storage properties of goods
- Using sublimation transfer, printing heat transfer sublimation dye ink between the differences, penetrate into the molecular structure of the object, sublimation to form a bright color image. The image will not fall off, the ups and downs, durable.
Handbags Large Bags Top Tote Purse Handle Satchel Horse Shoulder Bennigiry Women's
Managing Director Mark C. Musa has more than 20 years of experience in litigation support, forensic economics, accounting, finance, litigation consulting and financial investigations. Mr. Musa’s areas of expertise include the following: lost earnings and fringe benefits, lost business profits, business interruptions, breach of contract, valuation of life care plans / cost of care assessments, misappropriation of trade secrets, damage calculations, misappropriation of assets, loss of household services, and forensic accounting / fraud investigations. Mr. Musa has provided expert testimony on numerous occasions related to financial damages at jury trials, arbitration, and depositions.
Mark C. Musa
Tote Top Shoulder Handle Horse Bags Purse Women's Satchel Large Bennigiry Handbags Simon Consulting
Managing Director Mark C. Musa has more than 18 years of experience in litigation support, forensic economics, accounting, finance, litigation consulting and financial investigations.
Mr. Musa has extensive experience in evaluating and calculating economic damages stemming from litigation involving personal injury (including medical malpractice), commercial business disputes, wrongful death, and employment disputes (wrongful termination and discriminatory actions). Mr. Musa has worked extensively with law firms, insurance companies, Fortune 500 companies, privately held businesses, governmental agencies, and individuals as part of his work as a financial consultant. Mr. Musa holds a B.S. degree in Economics from Arizona State University. He is a member of numerous professional organizations, including the
National Association of Forensic Economics
American Academy of Economic and Financial Experts
. Prior to joining Simon Consulting, Mr. Musa worked for a global consulting company in that firm’s Disputes and Investigations practice.