- Handmade embossing: fashionable and novel hand embossing, high-grade and exquisite, add an elegant taste to your life, is the first best gift for your gift.
- Exquisite lock: the combination of stylish and exquisite opening and closing buckles and bags, interpretation of beauty and elegance.
- Detachable shoulder strap: The overall bag is wide and stylish, yet it's light, with a simple shoulder strap for lightness.
- Capacity: Encrypted lining inside, you can put lipstick, keys, change and other small items.
- A variety of back methods: the bag is equipped with a delicate chain, hand, single shoulder, slanting, can be used for dinner or usual use, super powerful.
Handmade Purse Party Clutch Portable Flower Ladies Evening Handbag Crossbody Bridal Bag Small Handbag Ms Dinner Elegant Bag Pink
Managing Director Mark C. Musa has more than 20 years of experience in litigation support, forensic economics, accounting, finance, litigation consulting and financial investigations. Mr. Musa’s areas of expertise include the following: lost earnings and fringe benefits, lost business profits, business interruptions, breach of contract, valuation of life care plans / cost of care assessments, misappropriation of trade secrets, damage calculations, misappropriation of assets, loss of household services, and forensic accounting / fraud investigations. Mr. Musa has provided expert testimony on numerous occasions related to financial damages at jury trials, arbitration, and depositions.
Mark C. Musa
Flower Bridal Portable Clutch Ms Small Evening Handmade Handbag Elegant Dinner Bag Ladies Handbag Crossbody Bag Purse Party Pink Simon Consulting
Managing Director Mark C. Musa has more than 18 years of experience in litigation support, forensic economics, accounting, finance, litigation consulting and financial investigations.
Mr. Musa has extensive experience in evaluating and calculating economic damages stemming from litigation involving personal injury (including medical malpractice), commercial business disputes, wrongful death, and employment disputes (wrongful termination and discriminatory actions). Mr. Musa has worked extensively with law firms, insurance companies, Fortune 500 companies, privately held businesses, governmental agencies, and individuals as part of his work as a financial consultant. Mr. Musa holds a B.S. degree in Economics from Arizona State University. He is a member of numerous professional organizations, including the
National Association of Forensic Economics
American Academy of Economic and Financial Experts
. Prior to joining Simon Consulting, Mr. Musa worked for a global consulting company in that firm’s Disputes and Investigations practice.