- ❀Bag configuration: 36cm short chain +120cm long chain,Bag size: length 20* height 12cm* width 4cm,Content: You can place 6plus and 5, 5 inch large-screen mobile phones, small cosmetic key cards
- ❀CAPACITY: You can easily fit your cell phone, cards, money, car keys, small wallet, mirror, lipstick, some makeup etc.Classic clutch bag; simple design; good quality; excellent value.
- ❀ELEGANT COLLOCATION : We think if you dresses up a little black dress will be wonderful. You bring it out ,others will envious you！Pure Elegance Glamorous and Feminine Clutch Bag.Elegant evening bag with handmade ; Fabric lining.
- ❀OCCASION : Perfect for weddings, parties or nights out!Charming party vintage handbag captures all the surrounding eyes and sparkles to be perfection.CAN be used as a crossbody bag or clutch,chain can be hidden inside to make it into a clutch.Beautiful clutch bag is perfect for weekend, wedding, evening party, prom, cocktail various parties, night out or formal occasions and so on.
- ❀NEW WITH TAGS - A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in the original packaging (such as the original box or bag) and/or with the original tags attached
Long Party Handbag Women Clutch Handbag Bag Cocktail Small for Evening with Elegant for Wallet Bag Bag with for Evening Shoulder for Wedding Pink Ceremony
Managing Director Mark C. Musa has more than 20 years of experience in litigation support, forensic economics, accounting, finance, litigation consulting and financial investigations. Mr. Musa’s areas of expertise include the following: lost earnings and fringe benefits, lost business profits, business interruptions, breach of contract, valuation of life care plans / cost of care assessments, misappropriation of trade secrets, damage calculations, misappropriation of assets, loss of household services, and forensic accounting / fraud investigations. Mr. Musa has provided expert testimony on numerous occasions related to financial damages at jury trials, arbitration, and depositions.
Mark C. Musa
Wedding Small Pink Evening Clutch Ceremony for Evening for Bag with Bag Cocktail Shoulder Party for Elegant Long Handbag Wallet with Women for Handbag Bag Simon Consulting
Managing Director Mark C. Musa has more than 18 years of experience in litigation support, forensic economics, accounting, finance, litigation consulting and financial investigations.
Mr. Musa has extensive experience in evaluating and calculating economic damages stemming from litigation involving personal injury (including medical malpractice), commercial business disputes, wrongful death, and employment disputes (wrongful termination and discriminatory actions). Mr. Musa has worked extensively with law firms, insurance companies, Fortune 500 companies, privately held businesses, governmental agencies, and individuals as part of his work as a financial consultant. Mr. Musa holds a B.S. degree in Economics from Arizona State University. He is a member of numerous professional organizations, including the
National Association of Forensic Economics
American Academy of Economic and Financial Experts
. Prior to joining Simon Consulting, Mr. Musa worked for a global consulting company in that firm’s Disputes and Investigations practice.