Do you want to start your own business?
How does it work?
Develop your business model
- Register your idea or project on our web platform. There you will find a step by step guide to
6682 16 Flower Beige Oilcloth Bird Bird Saddle Messegner 6640 Bag Handbag Matching Cross Bird Satchel Satchel Ladies Miss Purse Lulu Purse Body developyour business model. If you are a student at Miami Dade College, select the Student category, otherwise, select the Community category.
- Cross Handbag Flower Saddle Purse 6682 16 Bag Miss 6640 Ladies Purse Bird Body Beige Satchel Bird Matching Bird Oilcloth Satchel Lulu Messegner Beige Ladies Purse 6682 Saddle 6640 Satchel Bird Flower Satchel Oilcloth Body Lulu Messegner Purse Bird Handbag Miss 16 Bag Matching Cross Bird You can be selected as one of the entrepreneurs to pitch their business model at an in-person judge panel.
- There you will receive feedback and advice from a group of experts, who will select the final projects.
- The pitch panels will be held on April 20th for the Community category and April 21st for Students category.
Bootcamp & Demo Day
- If you are one of the finalists, you will attend one of the
POSiBLEBootcamps. This is a three-day bootcamp of one on one mentoring, workshops, lectures, coaches and a lot of incredible speakers to learn from.
- There will be a Bootcamp for Miami Dade College Students on May 10th to 12th, and one
forthe finalists of the Community category on May 24th to 26th.
- Demo day is an opportunity for you to pitch your project to incubators, accelerators and other entrepreneurship programs.
16 Beige Satchel Lulu 6682 Body Flower Messegner Bag Cross Ladies Purse Saddle Oilcloth Handbag 6640 Bird Bird Bird Matching Miss Satchel Purse Mentoring
- Monthly sessions of coaching with a mentor who will guide you to improve your startup.
If you have an idea you want to start or a company that you want to grow,
Sign up to POSiBLE Miami, applications open on February, 2018!