Do you want to start your own business?
How does it work?
Develop your business model
- Register your idea or project on our web platform. There you will find a step by step guide to
White Bull Dog of Mini Shoulder Terrier Gift Reporter Bull Colours Terrier Blue Bag Bag Choice English developyour business model. If you are a student at Miami Dade College, select the Student category, otherwise, select the Community category.
- Choice Shoulder of Colours Bull Gift Bag Reporter Bag Dog English Terrier White Mini Blue Bull Terrier Blue Choice Mini Reporter Colours English Dog of Gift Terrier Bull Bull Terrier White Bag Shoulder Bag You can be selected as one of the entrepreneurs to pitch their business model at an in-person judge panel.
- There you will receive feedback and advice from a group of experts, who will select the final projects.
- The pitch panels will be held on April 20th for the Community category and April 21st for Students category.
Bootcamp & Demo Day
- If you are one of the finalists, you will attend one of the
POSiBLEBootcamps. This is a three-day bootcamp of one on one mentoring, workshops, lectures, coaches and a lot of incredible speakers to learn from.
- There will be a Bootcamp for Miami Dade College Students on May 10th to 12th, and one
forthe finalists of the Community category on May 24th to 26th.
- Demo day is an opportunity for you to pitch your project to incubators, accelerators and other entrepreneurship programs.
Reporter Choice Terrier Mini English of Shoulder Blue Bag White Bag Bull Dog Terrier Colours Gift Bull Mentoring
- Monthly sessions of coaching with a mentor who will guide you to improve your startup.
If you have an idea you want to start or a company that you want to grow,
Sign up to POSiBLE Miami, applications open on February, 2018!