- Great quality and craftsmanship, durable leather and sturdy hardware (LAM GALLERY also provide other size quality strap for purse.)
- Made from split leather (* PLEASE NOTE: genuine leather including full grain leather and split leather, DO NOT THINK SPLIT LEATHER IS GENUINE LEATHER, DO NOT BUY, THANK YOU!)
- Outer Material: Synthetic
- Adjustable length(including snap hooks): 117cm- 137cm
- Optional hardware color: gold tone, silver tone (nickel tone), antique brass tone
- Width 2.5cm, snap hooks fit up to 7mm diameter rings
137cm Strap 5cm Wide Lam Handbags Black 117cm Strap Replacement Bag Adjustable Body 2 Gold Straps Gallery Cross Tone
Managing Director Mark C. Musa has more than 20 years of experience in litigation support, forensic economics, accounting, finance, litigation consulting and financial investigations. Mr. Musa’s areas of expertise include the following: lost earnings and fringe benefits, lost business profits, business interruptions, breach of contract, valuation of life care plans / cost of care assessments, misappropriation of trade secrets, damage calculations, misappropriation of assets, loss of household services, and forensic accounting / fraud investigations. Mr. Musa has provided expert testimony on numerous occasions related to financial damages at jury trials, arbitration, and depositions.
Mark C. Musa
Cross Adjustable Replacement 137cm Strap 2 5cm Gold Wide Bag 117cm Handbags Gallery Strap Body Tone Black Straps Lam Simon Consulting
Managing Director Mark C. Musa has more than 18 years of experience in litigation support, forensic economics, accounting, finance, litigation consulting and financial investigations.
Mr. Musa has extensive experience in evaluating and calculating economic damages stemming from litigation involving personal injury (including medical malpractice), commercial business disputes, wrongful death, and employment disputes (wrongful termination and discriminatory actions). Mr. Musa has worked extensively with law firms, insurance companies, Fortune 500 companies, privately held businesses, governmental agencies, and individuals as part of his work as a financial consultant. Mr. Musa holds a B.S. degree in Economics from Arizona State University. He is a member of numerous professional organizations, including the
National Association of Forensic Economics
American Academy of Economic and Financial Experts
. Prior to joining Simon Consulting, Mr. Musa worked for a global consulting company in that firm’s Disputes and Investigations practice.